Flourish Education are looking to recruit a HLTA for a village school on the outskirts of Gloucester. The HLTA will be needed on a full-time basis, working 5 days per week and this role will be ongoing until potentially the end of the Academic year.
Our client is a 2-Form entry Primary school, and the school has an Ofsted rating of “Good”. The school is fortunate to have a “Forrest school” which all year groups enjoy.
The HLTA role will be split into two. You will be working on a 1:1 basis with a child in Year 2 that has behavioral needs every morning between 8:30-12:00. In the afternoons, you will be teaching pre-planned non-core subjects across all year groups this would be between the hours of 13:00-15:00.
The suitable candidate will begin the role immediately and will need to be committed to a long-term post. Minimum HLTA qualification or Level qualified equivalent will be suitable for the role.
The HLTA Role:
- The school requires a flexible teacher to cover classes from Year 1 up to Year 6.
- Responsibilities will include making lessons engaging, marking all completed work, and raising attainment.
- Managing behaviours for all year groups.
- Commitment to a long-term role.
- To provide 1-to-1 support to designated SEN pupil.
- Build relationship with SEN pupil.
Required Skills and Experience for this HLTA Role:
- 1-to-1 SEN experience is essential.
- Minimum HLTA qualification or Level 4 qualified will be suitable for the role. ECT’s are also encouraged to apply.
- Relevant SEN qualifications desirable but not essential.
- Commitment to long term post.
- Contact references from all employment in the last 24 months.
- Experience with SEMH
- Effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
- Deliver pre planned lessons.
- Experience across KS1 – Upper KS2
- Raise children’s attainment.
- Being flexible when required
You will also earn up to £150 welcome to the team bonus; working as Intervention Teacher for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- Competitive salary- Day rate up to £120 day rate which equates to £23,400 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Weekly pay
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding Level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- £100 welcome to the team bonus paid automatically after working 10 days
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
The school is based in the outskirts of Gloucester. The school is easily commutable from, Cheltenham, Brockworth, Quedgeley, Stroud, Cheltenham, Abbeymead, Tuffley, Tredworth, Upton St.Leonards and Coopers Edge. The Primary school offers onsite parking.
Interested? Apply now or call Sav for more information.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.