Rowley Regis, West Midlands
Up to £85 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education large two form entry Primary School located in Rowley Regis. The school is a very welcoming school and graded ‘Good’ in its last Ofsted.
Flourish Education are recruiting for an experienced HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) or Cover Supervisor to work with them covering a maternity leave commencing after Easter.
The role will be covering across KS1 and KS2, flexibility to adapt to either key stage as the HLTA is essential.
There will be no planning required for the role but completing marking is a must.
This position is to cover a maternity leave to start after Easter in April 2019 and will last for the Summer Term into the next academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Level 4/5 Teaching Assistant or HLTA qualification
· Experience working as a HLTA with a reference available
· High expectations of behaviour
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the KS1/2 classes
· To work in partnership with a TA
· To effectively manage the behaviour of children
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £85 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.