Up to £98 per day
Temporary Full Time
Our Client, a Junior School based in Central Coventry are seeking a resourceful Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join their team. This is standardly a two form entry Church of England School. The right candidate will be nurturing with the children’s best interests being the most important thing. Ideally you will have experience in a similar setting.
The school, located in Coventry is a Church of England School but also encourage knowledge of other cultures. The staff at this school are extremely welcoming and various additional training will be provided. With this school there are opportunities for a thorough career path for the right candidate. This is a permanent position for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to start in September.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· A Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) qualification (Level 4 Teaching Assistant)
· A strong knowledge of the junior curriculum
· A nurturing personality
As Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) you will be expected to:
· Drive improvement across the academy
· Ability to work with enthusiasm and humour
· Work on a one to one basis with children
· Be prepared to deliver lessons
· Provide effective classroom management
In return, you will receive:
· A dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Laura Farquharson at Flourish Education