Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for an experienced HLTA to work within a Pupils Referral Unit. The school prides themselves on being able to go above and beyond to support their student’s path back into mainstream schooling.
This position requires the following:
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant Course (Level 4 Diploma)
- Team Teach ( and to be confident in its use)
- SEMH experience although not essential
Skills make a huge difference within Pupil Referral Units, if you have these qualities, this is the job for you:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to empathise
- Be able to negotiate
- Safeguarding commitment skills
- The ability to assess a problem and create a solution
- To be motivational
- Being able to allow yourself to relate to the student
- Promotion of equality
- Have a great understanding of confidentiality and handling of sensitive information
Successful candidates will receive a starting salary of up to £80 per day, continued professional development and the opportunity to work for a family based agency that treat you as an individual and not just a number.
If you are passionate about a child’s future/are willing and waiting to make a difference, give me a call! J
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS reference and list 99 checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business
To apply for this role please call Taylor on 01902 544 943.