Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £100 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Multi Academy Trust that are recruiting a HR Assistant to start ASAP. This role will be based at one of their schools in South Birmingham and as a MAT they aspire for all their schools to have a positive learning environment where students feel safe and are able to succeed.
This HR Assistant role will involve assisting the current HR Team with a range of processes and projects to ensure continuous improvement. Additional responsibilities will include analysing data, daily administrative tasks and supporting with the recruitment and induction process.
This role is to start immediately on a full time basis and is a temp to perm role for the right candidate.
To apply to this HR Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Experience working in a HR setting
· Experience working in a administrative role in a education setting
· Experience using HR software and inputting data
· Ability to create positive working relationships
· Strong ICT skills
Responsibilities as a HR Assistant :
· Supporting in the recruitment and induction process
· Maintain central records
· Analyse and input data
· Daily administrative tasks
· Competitive salary up to £100.00 a day
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education