Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in Walsall that are recruiting a Humanities Teacher.
The school will expect the teacher to be able to teach Key Stage 3 through to Key Stage 5 Humanities. This Humanities Teaching role is a part-time position and short- term. It will be starting roughly mid- January time.
To apply to this Humanities Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS UK
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Excellent subject knowledge
Responsibilities as Humanities Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Participation in extra-curricular activities may be required
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.