Saltley, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Bordesley Green who are currently recruiting for a Humanities Teacher. Our client works closely with the local community and the staff team are hardworking, supportive and work together to create an environment where students come first and are motivated to learn.
The school are seeking a teacher with a degree in either History, Geography or RE to join their Humanities department. Teaching will be required across Key Stage 3 and 4 with a focus on the candidates preferred subject. Full class teaching responsibilities will be required.
This Humanities Teacher position is starting after February Half Term on a long-term basis.
To apply to this Humanities Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in a Humanities subject (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Able to teach across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as a Humanities Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Teaching may be required across RE, History and Geography lessons
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· To be paid up to £170 day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education