Bournville, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Secondary School and Sixth Form in South Birmingham who are looking for a Geography Teacher who can also Teach RE, to join their team mid-November until July 2022.
Our client provides a learning environment in which students thrive and reach their highest academic potential.
This role will be Teaching Geography up to key stage 5 and RE up to key stage 4.
This is a part-time role- working Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, full planning and marking responsibilities will be required.
To apply to this Humanities Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in a Humanities subject
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Geography and RE.
· Ability to teach confidently up to Key Stage 5
Responsibilities as a Humanities Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and Marking
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· Monitoring and motivating pupil progress
· To be paid up to £165 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education