Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a middle school in Redditch who are recruiting for a Humanities Teacher to start as soon as possible on a long term supply basis.
The school in question is a large middle school with a good reputation and a ‘Good’ OFSTED rating. It will be to teach Humanities to Key Stage 2 and 3, Years’ 5-8 on a full time contract. Subjects include History, Geography and PSHE.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience teaching Humanities and experience in a Middle school setting is a bonus. This role is due to start as soon as possible and continue for the rest of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experienced teaching Humanities
· Good behaviour management
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Teach Key Stage 2 and 3 curriculum.
· Plan, mark and assess work completed
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £152 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.