Longbridge, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Solihull for students aged 11-18 who are recruiting a Humanities Teacher to join their department. Our client is looking for a teacher that is able to teach both Geography and History from Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5.
A successful candidate must have excellent subject knowledge across the Geography and History curriculum and will take on the responsibility of whole class teaching and will be expected to plan and mark showing progression.
This position is a permanent role that is due to start in September 2019.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in History or Geography
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Geography and History up to KS5
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £23,720 - £39,406 per annum
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education