Selly Oak, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with an Outstanding Secondary School in South Birmingham who are recruiting a Humanities Teacher to join their department. A successful candidate must be able to teach Geography and History at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
Our client is a school for 11- 16-year olds that has an excellent local reputation for its academic success. They ensure that all staff and students feel valued and recognise each students’ contributions and success within the school.
This role is to start in January and expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Geography or History
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Geography and History up to KS4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education