Northfield, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham who are recruiting an ICT and Computing Teacher to start after Easter on a Full Time basis. Our Client is a school for students aged 11 - 16 and has recently undergone a refurbishment to provide excellent facilities for their learners.
A successful candidate will be responsible for teaching ICT and Computing to Key Stage 3 and 4 while carrying out whole class teaching responsibilities.
This position has become available due to staff absence and is to start after Easter and will initially continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience in teaching ICT and Computer Science to Key Stage 3 and 4
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Good Behaviour Management
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education