Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in the Dudley area. The school are looking for an ICT/ Computer Science Teacher to start February and will be ongoing, part-time. Our clients are a large school with Ofsted rated ‘Good’.
This ICT/ Computer Science Teaching role is to teach Key Stage 3 and 4, with a potential to teach some Key Stage 5. Shared teaching responsibilities will be required.
To apply to this ICT/ Computer Science Teacher role, you will need the following:
· UK QTS in ICT/ Computer Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 5
Responsibilities as an ICT/ Computer Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Ellie Turner at Flourish Education on: 01902 544 943