Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is working with a primary school in the Wolverhampton to recruit for two intervention teachers to join their team from September.
X1 Intervention Teacher to work in Year 6
X1 Intervention to work across Year 3, 4 and 5
These positions offers an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for teaching, who is seeking to be part of a forward thinking school. You must be a committed and driven individual who has a genuine passion for providing outstanding teaching to all children. This post is to help narrow the attainment gap and to provide the relevant support to raise confidence for those pupils who might be falling below national standards.
About the School
This larger-than-average primary school which is federated with a local primary school, located in Wolverhampton
Ofsted have complimented the school by stating that “Pupils are polite and have good manners. They are courteous to each other and to adults”.
As an Intervention teacher you will be expected and required to:
· Plan, prepare, resource and deliver lessons using the National Curriculum
· Attending staff training, CPD and parents evenings
· Marking and assessing pupils work and tracking pupil progress
· Creating a positive and stimulating classroom environment for pupils to learn in
· Working as part of a team to ensure pupils learning needs are met
To Apply to this role you will need the following
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Eligibility in to our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
For further information, please contact Joanne Street on 01902 544 943.