Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a First School in Evesham. The school are looking for an intervention teacher to join them on a long-term basis, starting as soon as possible.
This intervention teaching role is flexible. The school can accommodate full or part-time applicants and can offer flexible working hours to suit.
The successful candidate will plan and deliver intervention sessions either on a one to one or small group basis. These interventions will be for children of varying abilities from Year 2 through to Year 5.
This intervention teaching role is due to start as soon as possible and continue until the end of the academic year in the first instance.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status; NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
• Experience teaching primary school children
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• An understanding of SEN
• To plan and deliver creative and intervention sessions on a one to one or small group basis.
• To work in partnership with Teaching Assistants
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.