Handsworth, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Handsworth that are recruiting a qualified IT and Computer Science Teacher for January 2020. Our client is a comprehensive school that raises the aspirations of students by providing them with the knowledge and education to succeed.
Teaching will be required across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 including GCSE and Year 12 lessons. A successful candidate must be a dedicated individual that is able to plan, mark, attend departmental meetings and parents evenings, alongside taking on form tutor responsibilities.
This IT and Computer Science role is to start in January 2020 and is to continue until Easter 2020.
To apply to this IT and Computer Science role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching IT and Computer Science across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5.
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
Responsibilities as an IT and Computer Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Teaching GCSE and Year 12 students
· Raising aspirations of students
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education