Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are recruiting for an ICT and Computer Science Teacher for a Secondary School in North Birmingham. Our Client is a school is for students aged 11 – 16 that supports both staff and students to achieve their best.
Responsibilities will include teaching ICT and Computer Science across Key Stage 3 and 4 ensuring that lessons are differentiated appropriately while being both stimulating and engaging. A successful candidate must have excellent curriculum knowledge while being passionate about their subject.
This ICT and Computer Science Teacher vacancy is ongoing and due to start September 2019.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS (NQTs are encouraged to apply)
· Experience in teaching ICT and Computer Science to Key Stage 3 and 4
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education