Selly Oak, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham who are recruiting an IT Teacher to start after Easter on a Full Time basis. Our Client is part of a large multi academy trust and has a good local reputation in the community.
A successful candidate will be responsible for teaching IT across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 while carrying out whole class teaching responsibilities, including planning and marking. It is essential to have knowledge of the OCR Exam Board and creative iMedia.
This position is to start after Easter and will continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience in teaching IT up to Key Stage 5
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Good Behaviour Management
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education