Bartley Green, West Midlands
Up to £80 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham who are looking to recruit an IT Technician. This position is suitable for an experienced and qualified IT Technician that preferably has experience working in a school environment.
A successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support to both students and staff members while promoting the use of IT as an administrative tool.
This position is a full-time temporary role to start immediately and expected to last until December.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Previous experience working as an IT Technician
· Excellent IT Knowledge
· Experience working in a Secondary School is desirable
· Ability to build good working relationships with staff and students
· Provide technical support to teachers and students
· Work with pupils and staff to promote safer use of IT equipment
· Promotion of IT as administrative tool
· Maintain and develop school’s IT network
· To be paid up to £80 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education