Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a larger than average primary school in Solihull that are recruiting a Key Stage 1 Teacher to join their staff team after October Half Term. Our client prides itself on being a positive and vibrant school that all staff, pupils and parents are proud of.
The school are looking to appoint a committed Key Stage 1 Teacher to work in either Year 1 or Year 2. This role will involve full class teaching responsibilities including delivering lessons, planning and preparation.
This is a full-time teaching role to start after October Half Term and is expected to continue until Christmas but has the potential to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Key Stage 1 Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience working in Key Stage 1
· Passion for teaching
· High expectations of behaviour
Responsibilities as Key Stage 1 Teacher:
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to Key Stage 1
· To work alongside the class teaching assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Create a positive learning environment
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis - Drummond at Flourish Education