Kings Heath, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a larger than average-sized Primary School in Kings Heath that are recruiting for a Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant. The school prides itself on developing learners that are both resilient and independent.
The school is looking for a flexiable Teaching Assistant who could work across Year 1 and Year 2. Working as a general teaching assistant you will be expected to support the class and teacher and provide small group interventions where needed.
This Teaching Assistant role is due to start September and is expected to continue for one academic term.
To apply to this Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Experience working within Key Stage 1
· Minimum Level 2 Qualification
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
Responsibilities as a Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant:
· Provide general class support
· Work in partnership with the class teacher
· Manage behaviour effectively.
· Deliver small group interventions
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.