Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with an outstanding Primary School in Solihull that are recruiting a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join their Key Stage 1 team. Our client is a smaller than average school where all children are known by staff personally helping build close relationships between home and school.
The school are recruiting a Teaching Assistant to join their team from January to provide support across Key Stage 1 within the classroom and delivering small group interventions.
This Teaching Assistant role is to start January and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or equivalent
· Experience working in a EYFS or KS1 setting
· To be enthusiastic about working with children
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Work closely with the class teacher
· Conduct small group work
· General classroom support
· Deliver interventions
· Encourage children’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education