Up to £168 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with an average sized first school in the suburbs of Redditch. The school is situated outside the town centre and has consistently received good feedback from teachers who have worked there in the past.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Key Stage 2 teacher to join the school on a long-term basis. The role is to teach smaller groups of children who need extra support and is on a part time basis. The role is looking to start in February and continue through the summer term.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply
• Experience working in Key Stage 2
• Year 6 SAT’s Experience is a bonus.
• High expectations of behaviour
• To deliver creative and engaging intervention lessons to Key Stage 2 students.
• To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £168 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education