Up to £168 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a moderately sized Primary School near Droitwich Spa. The school is situated just outside the town centre and within easy access of the motorway and public transport links.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Key Stage 2 teacher to join the school on a long-term basis. The role is looking to start in January and continue through the summer term.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience working in Key Stage 2
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Key Stage 2 Class.
• To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £168 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education