Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £168 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Northfield who are recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher to start in October 2017 and commit up to the end of the academic year.
This is a maternity cover, a good handover will be provided as you will be teaching alongside the class teacher for 2 weeks before they go onto maternity.
This class will have been together since Year 3 and there class teacher described them as a delight to teach last year. This class are looking to continue on their excellent development last year and continue to progress throughout Year 4.
The senior team are very supportive and they work well across the school supporting and helping as and where needed.
To apply to this role as Year 4 Class Teacher you will need the following
· QTS Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Applications from NQTs are welcome
· Experience of teaching lower Key Stage 2
· An Enhanced DBS certificate
· Work references to cover the last 2 years; at least 1 to be a teaching reference
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 4 class
· To support the school leadership team in their vision to continue improvements
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant who is split between the two Year 4 classes.
· To ensure pupils continue to progress throughout the year.
· To engage with the parents in a positive manner encouraging them to take part in school life and opportunities for parents
· Competitive salary of up to £168.36 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.