Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £115 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Walsall who are recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher to start in October 2017 initially up to Christmas 2017.
This role does have the potential to turn into a permanent role for the right candidate.
The school is a “Good School” and the pupils have made good progress in Maths, Writing and reading.
For the role of Year 3 Class Teacher
· QTS Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Applications from NQTs are welcome
· Experience of teaching lower Key Stage 2
· An Enhanced DBS certificate
· Work references to cover the last 2 years; at least 1 to be a teaching reference
As a Year 3 class teacher you will be responsible for:
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 3 class
· To support the school leadership team in their vision to continue improvements
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· To engage with the parents in a positive manner encouraging them to take part in school life and opportunities for parents.
· Competitive salary of up to £168.36 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Eligibility in to our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.