Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Permanent Full Time
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Permanent Role MPS/UPS
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Saltley that are recruiting for a permanent teacher to joining the team in September 2019. This school is a dynamic school and they are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals, committed to ensuring the best outcomes for the children.
The school has a limited number of KS2 Class Teacher roles available for Key Stage 2 and they are keen to find the right fit for each class.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
This is a permanent role MPS/UPS
To apply to this role you will need the following:
Succesful candidates will :
· Be inspired and able to inspire our children and staff.
· Be committed to the principles of equality, inclusion and diversity.
· Be committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community.
· Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
· Be keen to develop and improve own practice.
· A unique opportunity to be part of a vibrant and creative school.
· A forward-thinking approach to learning and teaching.
· A welcoming and supportive Governing Body.
· A highly supporting Strategic Leadership Team.
· Extremely well-mannered children that demonstrate a thirst for learning and enjoy coming to school.
· Excellent coaching and opportunities for professional and career development.
· A high standard learning environment.
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.