Up to £165 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Our Client are seeking Key Stage Two Teachers to join their fantastic team. The school, a large two form Primary, is based in central Coventry with excellent transport links and is hidden away behind a little residential street. The school is in the top 3% of the country and their results are some of the best in Coventry and Warwickshire. The school has been largely extended and has some amazing outdoor space; each Key Stage/year group (including KS2) have their own unique playground with apparatus suitable for their age range and ability.
Our client are looking for two outstanding and dedicated Key Stage Two Teachers to join their team, the school achieve year on year great results so they are looking for teachers with the ability to maintain these standards. You will need to be a hardworking and dedicated Key Stage Two Teacher who strives to achieve the best possible results. The school are very child focused, they have just had a custom built IT suite with MAC technology to match the systems the children may use in Secondary education. The school are keen to keep lessons as stimulating as possible and in this year group it is the intention that the children are committed to exceed in their learning. The school are seeking either an experienced Key Stage Two Teachers or a highly skilled NQT. The school offer additional support and further training.
The role of a Key Stage Two Teacher will start in September and will be for the full academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· QTS (Qualified Teacher Status), NQT’s are also encouraged to apply
· Have a strong understanding of the KS2 Curriculum
· A strong background in KS2
· To be creative and outgoing
· Team player as you will share planning with the other relevant Class Teacher
As a KS2 Teacher you will be expected to:
· Provide a warm, nurturing and stimulating environment for the children
· Plan varied lessons with good content for a KS2
· Mark and assess all work
· Build and maintain strong relationships with both staff and children
· Take responsibility for the children’s welfare
In return, you will receive:
· A dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Laura Farquharson at Flourish Education