Selly Oak, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rated school near Selly Oak that are seeking a committed Teaching Assistant to support a child in Year 5. Our client works hard to create a school environment that is both stimulating and enjoyable.
This role is to work with a child with Autism within Key Stage 2 on a one-to-one basis. The child will excel with someone that is enthusiastic and encourages their development, improving their access to the curriculum.
The role is required to start March 2021 and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· Experience working with Primary School children
· SEN experience is essential
· Have supported pupils in small groups or one to one
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Strong behaviour management skills.
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Work closely with the SENDCo and class teacher
· Provide one to one support
· Effectively manage the behaviour and engagement of the child
· Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.