Kings Norton, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with an average sized one form entry primary school in South Birmingham that are seeking to recruit a Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant. The school is united with a wider Multi Academy Trust that work closely together and put students first.
This role will require supporting the class teacher and delivering small group interventions to children within a Year 6 class. Some 1:1 pupil support will be required.
The role is required to start after Easter and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· Experience working with Primary School children
· Have supported pupils in small groups or one to one is desirable
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Work closely with the class teacher
· Effectively manage the behaviour and engagement of children
· Encourage children’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education