Longbridge, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a 2-form entry Primary school located near Longbridge that are looking to recruit a qualified and experienced Teaching Assistant to start in September.
This is a full-time role that will require providing general class support in a Year 5 class. The school are seeking a TA that is able to encourage children’s development and improve their access to the curriculum.
The role is required to start September and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· Experience working with Primary School children
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Work closely with the class teacher
· General class support
· Effectively manage the behaviour and engagement of children
· Encourage children’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education