Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are working with a middle school in Redditch who are recruiting for a full time Science Teacher to cover a long term absence. The role is due to start as soon as possible on an ongoing basis.
The school in question is a large middle school with a good reputation and a ‘Good’ OFSTED rating. It will be to teach Science to Key Stage 2 and 3, Years’ 5-8 on a full time contract.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience teaching Science and experience in a Middle school setting is a bonus. This role is due to start immediately.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experienced teaching Science
· Good behaviour management
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Teach Key Stage 2 and 3 Science curriculum.
· Plan, mark and assess work completed
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £150 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.