Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire
Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Middle School in North Worcestershire. The school are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant on a full time, temporary basis.
The school is larger than average in size and has pupils in Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3.
The role required is an experienced Teaching Assistant who will be required full-time. This role may be working on a one to one basis as well as small group work with several different students with varying special educational needs (SEN).
This is due to start as soon as possible on a long-term basis covering an absence. The ideal candidate will have an abundance of SEN experience as well as experience in a Primary, Middle or Secondary school setting.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Experience working with Primary, Middle or Secondary School children
· SEN experience is essential
· Have supported pupils in small groups or one to one
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
· Work closely with the class teacher
· One to one support for a children with SEN
· Small group work with children with additional needs
· Managing challenging behaviour
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.