Up to £150 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are working with a middle school in Redditch who are recruiting for a Maths Teacher to teach 4 days per week. The role is to cover a maternity absence and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
The school in question is a large middle school with a good reputation and a ‘Good’ OFSTED rating. The role required will be to teach Maths at Key Stage 3 level to Year 7 and 8 classes.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience teaching Maths and experience in a Middle school setting is a bonus. The role will require full planning and marking and is expected to start after October half term.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experienced teaching and planning for Maths at Key Stage 3
· Good behaviour management
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Teach Key Stage 3 Maths curriculum
· Plan for Key Stage 3 Maths
· Mark and assess work completed
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £150 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.