Up to £165 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Our client a lovely, small primary school located between Stratford and Banbury have a vacancy for a KS1 Class Teacher. This is a part time role for Fridays only. This is a very small, rural school that only has four classes plus a Nursey. The school are very involved in the local community and strive to get the best results.
The school aim to provide a calm, warm and caring environment for the pupils so a calm nature would be advantageous. If you are a hardworking, dedicated Key Stage One Teacher we want to hear from you.
Interviews are estimated to be 21st July.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) – NQT’s are also encouraged to apply
· Experience as a KS1 Teacher
· A strong knowledge of the curriculum
· Strong Behaviour Management skills
As a Key Stage One Class Teacher you will be expected to:
· Build and maintain strong relationships with both staff and pupils
· Manage the children’s behaviour and expectations
· Assess the children’s progress
· Mark the class’s work
· Plan varied lessons with good content for a Key Stage One class
· Work effectively with a teaching assistant
In return, you will receive:
· A dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Laura Farquharson at Flourish Education