Looking for a long-term Key Stage Two Teacher role? Flourish Education are recruiting a Key Stage Two Teacher to work in a one-form entry, recently rated ‘GOOD’ by OFSTED School based in the South of Leamington Spa.
Our client is looking to recruit a Key Stage Two Teacher to work in a year 4 class on a full-time and long-term basis from January 2024 to July 2024, with the possibilities of staying on into the next academic year.
At our client’s school, you will be expected but not limited to plan, assess, and mark students work in line with the school policy, deliver engaging and creative lessons, work alongside the teaching assistant and attend staff meetings. Our client has their own bespoke schemes of work but do use a couple including Kapow and Language Angels.
As a Key Stage Two Teacher working at our client’s school, experience is a necessity whilst covering this maternity leave. Our client sets high expectations of both staff and students and offers onsite car parking.
We are looking for a committed and passionate Key Stage Two Teacher to start immediately with the role due to continue until July 2024.
Required skills and experience for this Key Stage Two Teacher Role:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Excellent knowledge of the Primary curriculum
- High expectations of pupil behaviour
- The ability to plan and deliver lessons across different year groups
- To be able to work in partnership with class TA and other staff members
- To create a safe, engaging, and positive learning environment
- A DBS on the update service or issued within the last 12 months
The benefits of working as a Key Stage Two Teacher for Flourish Education:
- Competitive salary of £153.85 - £199 per day which equates to £30,000.75 - £38,810 per annum based on working 5 days per week
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1, FGM and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant.
This Key Stage Two Teacher role is located in the South of Leamington Spa which is easily accessible from Kenilworth, Ruby, Coventry and Stratford-upon-Avon.
If you’re interested in this opportunity then apply now, or to find out more, please contact Courtney Walker at Flourish Education.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.