Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £110 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Primary School in Walsall who are looking for a teacher with Key Stage 1 experience to deliver interventions to children who are working below age expected.
Flourish Education are working with the school to recruit for a Key Stage 1 intervention teacher on a long term, part-time supply contract. The role is due to start September and expected to for the full academic year. This will be either 2 or 3 days per week and the school are flexible on the days worked.
The role itself is to deliver catch up sessions for small groups of children from Year 1 and 2. The successful candidate will deliver the sessions set out by the class teacher and will be expected to mark work completed. The role doesn’t include planning, but the candidate will be expected to tailor sessions to suit needs as the children progress.
This Key Stage 1 Intervention teaching role is suitable for qualified teachers, NQT’s as well as HLTA’s with small group teaching experience.
The role is due to start September and expected to for the full academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT or HLTA
· Experience working in Key Stage 1
· Experience delivering small group interventions
· High expectations of behaviour
· To deliver intervention/ catch up lessons to small groups of children
· To work alongside the class teacher
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £130 per day dependant on qualification and experience.
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education