Up to £173 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is working with Primary Schools in Walsall to recruit exclusively for teaching positions for Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT).
Walsall Primary Schools are recruiting for NQT’s to join the school for a September 2019 start to work within KS1.
The roles we have are to work within KS1 classes, in Year 1 or 2, which is dependent on the primary teachers expertise and is a full primary class teacher role, including planning and marking, but the teachers often share resources. Induction Support is offered in all roles.
These are permanent roles to commence in September 2019.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS, NQT post only
· Experience and a flare for working in Key Stage 1 (KS1)
· High expectations of behaviour
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to KS1 classes
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· To differentiate to accommodate all levels of learning
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Permanent salary negotiable
· Up to £121.64 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.