Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £168 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
About The Role
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for an experienced KS1 Teacher to cover a Year 1 Class on a temporary to permanent basis.
The school is based in Walsall with a diverse student population. They have been rated as “GOOD” in their most recent OFSTED inspection.
To apply to this role you will need the following;
As a KS1 teacher you will be expected and required to:
· Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes.
· Plan, prepare and teach exciting, challenging and engaging lessons
· Assess and record learning carried out by pupils
· Evaluate attainment and progression of pupils;
· Manage behaviour effectively in line with the school behaviour policy
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.