Sheldon, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Primary School in Sheldon who are looking for a KS1 Teacher to join their team. Our client is a part of a Multi Academy Trust and have an OFSTED rating of Good.
The school are looking for a Year 1 Teacher to start after February Half Term until the end of the academic year. This role includes planning and marking responsibilities alongside the delivery of lessons. There will be additional support in the classroom from a Teaching Assistant.
This Key Stage 1 Teacher role is a full-time position starting after February Half Term until the end of the academic Year.
To apply for the KS1 Teacher, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teaching Status (NQT’s will be considered)
· KS1 Teaching Experience
· Current DBS on the update service
Responsibilities as a KS1 Teacher:
· To mark and assess work
· To work alongside the teaching assistant
· To effectively manage behaviour of pupils
· To be hands on and creative in lessons
· Competitive salary of up £150.00 a day
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred Checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Bethany Warwick at Flourish Education