Up to £100 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education is currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school near Harborne who are looking for a KS1 Teacher to work on a long-term basis. This role is starting September 2021 and is expected to continue until the end of the year.
Our client is looking for an experienced Key Stage 1 teacher who has a good knowledge of the curriculum, strong behaviour management and encourages students to achieve their best. The role includes full planning and marking, with assessments and requirements to attend all necessary meetings.
To apply to this KS1 Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status with 2/3 years experience.
· Experience working in Key Stage 1
· High expectations of behaviour
· Commitment to the role
Responsibilities as Key Stage 1 Teacher:
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to a KS1 class
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Libby Hobley at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557