Are you a passionate and dedicated KS1 Teacher looking for a long term role? Flourish Education is currently recruiting for a KS1 Teacher to work in a Primary school in Tewkesbury on a part time basis (two days per week).
The school are looking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner to teach a Year 1 class. You will be committed to raising attainment and encouraging your pupils to achieve to their full potential. You will have high expectations of pupil behaviour, and the ability to form positive relationships with parents.
The successful applicant will have an in-depth knowledge of the KS1 curriculum, and excellent behaviour management skills. This role will include full class teaching responsibilities, including planning are preparing lessons and marking work. You will be expected to attend regular meetings, and to carry out any relevant training.
Applications are welcome from experienced and newly qualified teachers. We are looking for a passionate and committed KS1 Teacher for a January start.
Required Skills and Experience for this KS1 Teacher role:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience of Teaching within Key Stage 1 (KS1)
- ECT’s encouraged to apply
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- To deliver exciting lessons to match the school’s teaching and learning strategies
- To work alongside support staff to ensure that the needs of all pupils are met
- To attend any meetings and training relevant to this role
- To communicate effectively with staff, pupils and parents.
The benefits of working as a Primary Teacher for Flourish Education:
- Up to £160 per day which equates to £31,200 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year.
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant.
This KS1 Teacher opportunity is located in Quedgeley, and is easily commutable from the surrounding areas including. The school has an onsite carpark, and is easily accessible via public transport.
If you’re interested in this opportunity then apply now, or to find out more, please contact Rebecca Stanton at Flourish Education.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.