Kingstanding, West Midlands
Up to £161 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a larger than average Primary school located in Kingstanding. The school is two form entry and they have a strong and successful class and leadership team in place; who are looking forward to welcoming a new member of staff to the school.
The school are seeking to appoint an experienced KS2 Teacher to cover short term requirements from the beginning of the Summer Term and throughout the next academic year.
The successful candidate must:
· Hold UK QTS (Or equivalent)
· Have a strong proven track record of positive progression in the classroom
· Have experience teaching KS2
· Experience delivering SATs preperation
· Be able to provide a minimum of two years’ worth of ‘Good’ references
You will be responsible for supporting a variety of classes and being on hand to take the class when required to. It is important that are able to commit to the school as they require somebody who will provide support and continuity to the staff team.
In return for your hard work, Flourish Education can offer you:
· A personalised specialist Consultant, contactable 24/7
· Online Portal Access
· Referral Bonuses
· Access to exclusive schools in the local area
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella pay options
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.