Are you currently a KS2 Cover Teacher looking for a new role? Or are you a current KS2 Teacher looking for a change? If so, Flourish Education are seeking a KS2 Cover Teacher to work in the local Walsall area covering across some of the brilliant schools we work with on a weekly basis. The work is varied across a wide range of schools giving you the flexibility to work when you want and in the schools you most enjoy!
Key roles and responsibilities for a PPA cover role include:
- Managing behaviour
- Liaising with the class teacher
- Delivering pre-planned work
Application requirements to cover PPA:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching across the primary age range is desirable but not essential
- A strong understanding of the national curriculum and effective teaching methodologies for young learners.
- Ability to create a stimulating and safe learning environment conducive to children’s growth and development.
- Excellent communication skills to interact effectively with students, colleagues, and parents.
Our Promise To You!
As well as only working the days you want to work, in schools you will love and a £100 welcome to the team bonus; working as a PPA Cover Teacher for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- £133.66 - 180 per day dependent upon experience
- Up to £100 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 15.38% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Unlimited Refer a Friend bonus scheme of £100 per referral
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant
These Walsall schools have good transport links from Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Wednesbury, Walsall and Bloxwich. For those travelling by car, on-site parking can be reached by Cannock, Great Barr, Burntwood and Wolverhampton.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.