Smethwick, West Midlands
Up to £118 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
The new academic year is here and demand for Newly Qualified Teachers has flooded in. Flourish Education are actively recruiting Newly Qualified Teachers to work in KS2 teaching roles across the Sandwell area for the month of September start dates.
Areas include: Smethwick, Oldbury, Cradley Heath, Rowley Regis, Halesowen, and West Bromwich.
We are looking for passionate, confident teachers who can go in to schools with the willingness to learn and excel in their positions. We are working with schools who can offer full support for your important induction year too.
Offering a competitive salary and a dedicated consultant, were here to help you kick start your teaching career.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status PENDING for completion in 2018.
· Already hold QTS, induction not yet completed. Partial completion accepted.
· High expectations of behaviour
· Willingness to become an outstanding teacher
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the year group
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £117.52 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Laura Howard-Lowe at Flourish Education