Kingswinford, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a School in Kingswinford. The school are looking for a KS2 PPA teacher to work within the school on a part time temporary basis.
This Teacher role requires no planning, and you will be required to deliver pre planned lessons across Key Stage 2
This is a part time PPA Teacher is role working 2 set days per week from September.
To apply to this PPA Teacher role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience working across the Primary age range.
· Passion for teaching
· High expectations of behaviour
Responsibilities as a PPA Teacher:
· To deliver engaging lessons to Key Stage 2 classes
· Work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promote
the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Natalie at Flourish Education