Kings Norton, West Midlands
Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Primary School located in Kings Norton, in South Birmingham. The school is rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
Flourish Education are recruiting for an Upper KS2 teacher to join the school on a long-term basis. The role is to work within their Year 5 Class.
The role includes full planning and marking, with assessments and requirements to attend all necessary meetings.
The role is looking to start ASAP and is running through to Christmas 2020 in the first instance, with the potential to extend into the New Year for the right person.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience working in Upper Key Stage 2
· High expectations of behaviour
· Commitment to the role
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 5 class
· Approach the role with the mindset of a permanent member of staff
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £160 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Laura Howard-Lowe at Flourish Education