Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Year 5 Teacher on a long term contract from the 2018/19 academic year. We are working on behalf of a large three form entry Primary School located in Aston, who were most recently graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
In your new role, you will be responsible for Year 5. It is an important year across Year 5, with KS2 SATs quickly approaching next academic year, therefore the successful staff member will be dedicated and committed to both the pupils and school. The children need continuity for the vital remainder of their time in Primary School so the successful candidate must be willing to work up a minimum of 1 academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status (Strong NQTs are welcome to apply)
· Previous experience teaching Year 5 / KS2
· Proven track record of high standards in previous roles
· High expectations of behaviour
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons
· Effectively prepare them for KS2 SATs
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated Consultant, contactable 24/7
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Pay to scale
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Paige Connelly at Flourish Education