Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education is working with a Primary School located in Longbridge. The school is in an ideal location for public transport links, including the newly renovated Longbridge Train Station which is on a direct line from New Street Station.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a KS2 teacher to join the school for a September 2019 start.
The role is to work within one of their KS2 classes, in Year 3, 4, 5 or 6, which is dependent on the primary teachers expertise and is a full primary class teacher role, including planning and marking, but the teachers often share resources.
It is a PERMANENT role to commence in September 2019.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are welcome to apply.
· Experience and a flare for working in Key Stage 2 (KS2)
· KS2 SAT’s experience is favourable but not essential
· High expectations of behaviour
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to KS2 classes
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· To differentiate to accommodate all levels of learning
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Permanent salary negotiable
· Up to £179 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.