Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £118 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a School within the Walsall area who are seeking a Qualified KS3 to KS5 Chemistry Teacher. This role includes planning, delivery, marking and all roles associated with being a full time member of staff. This School has a small department and would ideally suit a strong Teacher who works well as part of a Team and also alone.
This is an inner city School who are focused on raising exam results and they are currently working with AQA. This role is to start from February half term until the end of the Academic year.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as teaching Chemistry to KS5
· Two professional references for the last two years of teaching
· A proven record of raising learning standards
Within this role you will be responsible for:
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for Key Stages 3, 4 & 5.
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Shannon at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943